NTAS is a Spectral Analysis and Calibration software package developed by Next Instruments. This suite of software routines provides a simple yet comprehensive selection of analysis tools for processing NIR spectral data. The routines include;
- Scan and Display: Displays spectra, converts to 1st, 2nd derivative, SNV and MSC, edits files and creates calibrations.
- Discriminant Analysis: Library search routine that matches spectra of unknown samples to a library in order to identify and qualify the samples.
- Analysis: Predictive analysis of unknown samples using calibration models developed using NTAS.
- Calibration Creation: Partial Least Squares Regression analysis of spectral and lab data to generate calibration models and combine them to form a download file to the CropScan and MultiScan analysers.
- Spectral Conversion: Used to convert spectral data from other brands of NIR instruments into formats that can be used to generate calibrations for the CropScan and MultiScan analysers,